Statesboro, GA Driver’s Education For Teens and Adults
Proudly Serving Students All Over The Southeast Georgia Area
Conner's Place offers many options to choose from to earn your license. Whether you’re a teen in high school or an adult who never learned to drive, we’re here for you.
2013 Teen Driving Class Schedule:
December 21 and 28 (Saturday)
December 23, 27 and 30
Feb 17 - 21
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Teens can also do online class for $75
To save a spot in one of our driving classes, please go to the contact page and fill out our form.
What Courses Can You Take To Satisfy Joshua’s Law?
- Option 1-Limited Certificate $100
- This 30-hour class is usually scheduled to be completed in 1 week. We usually schedule the class over school breaks and in the summer. You do not qualify for the insurance reduction or tax credit with this option. You must match up Option 1 with the Parent / Teen Driving Guide.
- Option 2-Complete Certificate $349
- With this program option, you do not have to complete the Parent / Teen Driving Guide. This is the 30-hour in-class and 6 hours behind-the-wheel. The 6 hours BTW is not completed during the same week of the 30-hour class. This option DOES qualify you for the "no less than 10%" insurance reduction and $150 tax credit.
- Option 3-Complete Certificate + EXAM $399
- This is the 30-hour in-class, 6 hours behind-the-wheel AND the driving exam. You must opt for the complete certificate in order for us to perform the driving exam. This is a DDS requirement. The fee is $50 which is included in the $399 ($349+$50). I must let DDS know each week by Fri. at noon who is being tested the following week, so I cannot schedule tests "the next day." We will try to plan ahead so everyone can schedule his / her test on or very close to his / her eligibility date. We understand the excitement.
- Option 4-Online Class $75
- Option 5-Behind-the-Wheel Only $50 / hour
- Behind-the-wheel can be completed by anyone needing experience. You can break up lessons by the hour or however you want to do it.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ONLINE! YOU CAN PAY THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS OR SET UP
We Regularly Work With:
- Adults from other countries
- Students from the University
- Special needs students
- Adults who have just never learned to drive and seek independence
- Those who just want to practice the driving test
Contact Conner's Place today at 912-912-225-0251, or browse our website for more information about Defensive driving or family violence intervention program.